Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just booked - Extra Sports 30!!

EXTRA SPORTS - 30 FROM THE WORLD MODELS MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.

Wow!!... I just booked an Extra Sports 30 from CH Hobbies this afternoon, 18/4/2008!! I Choosed the RED colour scheme for good visibility in the sky. I can't wait for it in my arms.
I am sure this sport airplane will perform wild aerobatics for the next Funfly 2008 organise by CH Hobbies! I expected it coming tomorrow. I am thinking of installing my new Super Tigre GS40 Ringed 2-stroke engine into it. I will post the building steps pics later on.

Below are the specifications:

Manufacturer: The World Models

Code No: A014S

Wing Span: 52.0 in/1320 mm

Wing Area: 419 sq in/ 27.0 sq cm

Flying Weight: 4.5 lbs/2040g

Fuselage Length: 44.0 in/1120 mm

Engine Required: 4-stroke 0.48 - 0.52 engine

Radio Required: 4 channels radio with 4 standard servos


Key Features

Scale aerobatics sports model

Top quality balsa and plywood construction

Premium hand iron-on covering film

Aluminium landing gear with pre-painted wheel pants

Built-up wings

Comes with all hardware and accessories

Available in Red and Yellow colour scheme







No comments:

No Paypal account? Easy Online Pay.... Sign-up here....

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.