Thursday, August 14, 2008

My next project.... Thunder Tiger Champion 30L pattern RC airplane




Some parts and accessories



It is the time to rebuild this Pattern Champion 30L since grounded for years.
Constructed from balsa, plywood, plastic belly and clear canopy with meter panel.This tail dragger Pattern airplane was an aerobatic with fully symmetrical wing.

Missing parts: Rudder, elevator and tail wheel assembly.
All other accessories were available.

Also there was my other 60 size Pattern airplane complete with ASP .61 engine kept in my storeroom. The wing was broken into two.... Need to construct the wing back. First of all, I will do the Champion 30L first as it only has not so much works to complete. But my 60 size Pattern is a long way to go.....

Stay tuned....

No comments:

No Paypal account? Easy Online Pay.... Sign-up here....

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.